The Lodges residential care home in Cardiff – rooms currently available
- Small Top Floor ensuite with garden view – chairlift access is available
- Medium Size top floor non ensuite with a view over park
- Middle Floor Large room with a view over back garden – non ensuite
- live musicians to do dementia friendly singing,
- organising a subsidised concert monthly through a charity called Music in Hospitals and Care
- a variety of other musical events to suit all musical tastes
In addition to the above when completing the new extension we took the opportunity to make the garden dementia friendly with wanderpaths, sensory planting, raised beds etc and have imminent plans to introduce team toddler (social integration with children) and pet therapy.
If you would like to view the care home then please call Toby Stockton or use the enquiry form.